Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week 5 summary

This week start with the external pitching where various companies/entrepreneur (even prof Tan Sun Teck as well). To be honest, most of the ideas doesn't impress me, either because it's not cool or it seems hard to make it a successful product. However, I am very interested in Treatsure, an app that helps buy left-over food from restaurants and a lot more. The idea seems cool and useful to restaurants and buyer (at least for me :D). It has the potential to help restaurant manage their business as well.

Last week, I've manage to find my team for assignment 3 as well. We finally come up with an idea for the product. We have decided to build a searchable map (of SoC for now) with detailed information about points of interest such as vending machines, toilets, ... This is an interesting idea but will be challenging. For now, I'm study the google map API to prepare for coding.

Next week will be a very challenging week to me. I have to constantly spend time on CS3216 project, I also have 2 other modules' project deadline, 1 midterm, and 1 internship interview. May the force be with me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment