Sunday, August 7, 2016

What I hope to learn in CS3216

  1. How to build real things:
I don't have much programming experience especially on web programming, so I can learn latest tools use by web developers and build my own big product (which can scale to millions or even billions users). I will also have a chance to tackle real programming problems from designing to implementing.
  1. Entrepreneurial thinking:
To make a product success, programming is important, but other aspects such as marketing, user survey, quality assurance are even more important. By working on a real product with teammates from other disciplines, I can learn more about non-programming aspects of developing an electronic product.
  1. Teamwork:
I will not and cannot do everything on my own, so I can improve my teamwork skills such as meeting, planning, communicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment